Welcome ICLW visitors! Another TTC update seems so blasé. Instead, I’ll share a list of random factoids about myself:
- The pinky toe on my right foot does not connect to my foot and instead sort of flops around. I call it my toe lobe.
- I’m an National Public Radio junkie and am
oftenalways guilted into contributing during pledge drives, even though I can rarely afford it.
- My favorite modern author is David Sedaris.
- I love, love, love to wipe my kitchen counters.
- I hate, hate, hate to wash dishes.
- Right now I would give a large sum of money for a piece of delivery cake. This progesterone filled woman needs some cake! (Seriously, cake delivery should come free with each IVF/FET cycle.)
- I worry a lot about the dwindling honey bee population.
- I hate that I twirl my hair when nervous.
- I love a good glass of wine, preferably Pinot Noir.
- Not to toot my own horn, but I throw a hell of a good dinner party.
- I curse frequently.
- If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to South Africa.
- I really dislike moths.
- I absolutely adore my cat.
And now I’m off to read some new blogs! Cheers, ladies!