Despite what this blog may look like, there is more to me than infertility. I am feeling a little overwhelmed today so I thought I would write a post sharing 17 things about myself. I hope this post:
a. helps you feel better acquainted with me
b. reminds me that I am more than infertility and helps me have a happier weekend
- My middle name is actually Belle.
- I love labels, lists and organizing.
- I have climbed to the top of a now-dormant volcano and driven to the top of one of the worlds largest active volcanic craters.
- Both Mr. Husband and I want a pet goose.
- My imaginary friend as a child was a bunny rabbit.
- I love flowers. My allergies do not.
- I take photos.
- I used to sing opera.
- I day dream about robbing a bank, but could never actually do it.
- I am an amateur bird watcher.
- Mr. Husband and I share a car and like it.
- I hate lima beans.
- In a former life I was a newspaper editor. Today I am in marketing.
- I love to cook and am getting quite good at it.
- I collect mustaches and photos of strangers with noteworthy ones.
- My favorite colors are teal and mustard yellow.
- I will fly a hot-air balloon before I’m 50.