About this photo: Do you know how hard it is to get a good photo of four cats all peacefully hanging out in one place at one time? Impossible.
Pictured from left is Euclid, Newton and Fermi. My cat, Yum Yum, is not pictured. Why? Because she is the definition of challenging. We like to joke about what kind of human children our cats would be if they were to trade places with grade schoolers.
Euclid would be the athletic mean girl on the playground. You remember that one, she was intense, she was fast, and all she wanted was to be friends but she kept giving others bloody noses during soccer.
Newton would be the dumb girl no one understands. We call her Bubbles around the house, especially when she digs for nothing on the wood floor.
Fermi would be the token fat kid. She would hang behind during recess and chew on a big ole’ leg of fried chicken. When questioned about her robust physique, she would strut her big stuff and insist that big is beautiful, even if it means you can’t jump on the counters.
And then there is Yum Yum. You know Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka? Yeah, sadly, that’s my cat.
- Mrs. GreenGrass at Baby Making Merry-go-Round
- Samantha Cass at The Cass Family
- Future Super Mom at Pregnancy 101
- Trisha from The Elusive Second Line
- Unaffected from For We Are Bound By Symmetry
- Robin from I’m Polycystic Inside
- Chanel from Just Waiting My Turn
- April from Where Do We Go From Here?
- Bon from My Unassuming Life
- Lora from Hope Delayed
- Rice Cakes & Redemption
- Jen at Sprout
- Aub at A Long Suffering Heart
- Annabelle at Infertility Sucks
- Peg at Que Sera Sera
- Ozifrog at Maybe Baby and the Adventures of Hub-in-Boots
- D. at Don’t Call Me Brenda
- Em at Follow Every Rainbow
- Emily at A Blanket to Keep
- (In)Fertility Unexplained
- Lisa at Hapa Hopes
- Jules at The Quest for Little Lambies
- Jenn at Future Fords
- Anna at Life With Twins is Never Dull
- Mrs. Rochester at It’s Gonna Happen
- Veetamia at Lovely Transitions
- Evelyn at Baby Makes 2
- K. Smitty at Daydreaming in Progress
- Mrs. Optimistic at Nothing If Not Optimistic
- 35 Life at Starting My Life At 35
- Infertile First Mom
- M3L at Re-Inventing Me
- Emily at The Empty Uterus
- Esperanza at Stumbling Gracefully
- Jessah at (waiting on link)
- Mission: Fertile Seoul
- Ess at Good Luck – Try Again
- Allycatm at A Baby Making Diary
- Slyn at Home Grown Love