Wow, recovering from vacation sort of requires a second vacation. My sleep schedule is still thrown off from the 3 hour time change. I’m such a pansy. I can’t imagine how I would feel with a 10 or 12 hour time change! As promised, I wanted to share a few photos from our adventures in Vegas and California.
While in Vegas I had the pleasure of having a quick dinner with Eggs In A Row. (Hey pretty lady!)This was the first time I have met another blogger in real life and I gotta be honest with you, I was a little nervous! This stranger knew more about my female anatomy than my own mother knows at this point! Despite everyone being worn out and rushed to pack (we were leaving early the next morning), we had a lovely dinner and I was thrilled to find her just as hilarious and wonderfully sarcastic IRL as she is on her blog. Mr. Husband and I are planning a trip to Phoenix and Flagstaff this summer and very much hope to visit with her again, and meet any other bloggers along the way!
Today is CD-6. This morning I replaced my Vivelle patch and added an additional one. On Friday I will be wearing four patches at a time – YIKES! Despite all these patches, I’m still terrified my lining will be le’crap so I am doing everything in my power to help it along including:
- 2-3 cups red raspberry leaf tea (bonus – it is also delicious and has a slight laxative effect which is always a welcome thing when dealing with synthetic hormones!)
- Evening foot soaks in hot water with lavender sea salts. Mr. Husband hopes this also makes my feet softer…
- I downloaded Circle and Bloom and will start tonight. I know it is a little late to start, but figured better late than never.
- Continuing my daily prenatal and fish/flax oil supplements (been taking these for years already)
- I am going to walk to Kroger on my lunch break today and pick up some baby Aspirin as I have heard this can also help. Anyone else tried this? How many did you take each day?
I would really like to add some evening restorative yoga poses to the mix. Does anyone have recommendations for poses that help to tone and increase blood flow to the uterus?
My lining check is scheduled for April 10 at 9 a.m. Go Ute Go!