What was I thinking coming into work today? Like I’m really going to get anything done…
Ultrasound to check for baby and heartbeat at 2:45 p.m. this afternoon. I’m a nervous wreck complete with anxiety shits AND a bad hair day. I am having a hard time moving forward with work this morning because of all my fears. Because misery loves her some company, I’m going to list the fears here.
- My “baby” is a mole. I’m terrified of a molar pregnancy and even though they are rare, I’m convinced that my crazy-ass body is going to produce one.
- My “baby” has no heartbeat.
- My “baby” is nothing more than an empty sack.
- My “baby” is in the wrong place like my right tube which is the area I get random stabbing pains.
- My “baby” and sack and all that jazz will be nowhere to be seen and the doctor will think I’m cray-cray.
My parents have been here all weekend. It was nice to have their distraction and support. This morning my Dad walked the 3 miles to work with me, and now is running home via my six-mile route. They will pick me up at 2 and off to Dr. A’s we’ll go. Please be good news. Please grow and thrive Pip. Please make me at least a little bit barfy so I know you are there.
Also, please take a minute to share some love and support with Her Royal Fabulousness who is having her first ultrasound this morning. Sending you lots of love, pretty lady!