Phew, last post of the day. Sorry y’all!
- A.M. alkalizing drink
- Smoothie with organic soy milk, rice protein powder & blueberries
- Coffee with agave
- Snack: 1/2 grapefruit plain
- Lunch: 3 lettuce wraps with smoked trout, mango salsa and 1/4 avocado & raw baby carrots and 1 small apple
- Snack: 1 instant miso soup cup
- Pre-workout boost: 1 cup soy milk
- Supper: Left over asian tofu with veggies served over left over “riced” cauliflower
- 3 mile brisk walk to work
- p.m. 15 minute brisk warm-up walk to gym
- 75 minute strength training workout at the gym
Life Ain’t That Bad:
I’m kind of tired of writing and I’m sure you are tired of reading so…
I am thankful for rainy days. It is thundering, lightening and raining tonight and it is delightful. Growing up in Florida, daily thunderstorms were not unusual. Since moving to Kentucky, though, thunderstorms have become a more rare. I relish every single one that rolls over us!
Tried to play with my cat but she is a growly-pants tonight. I’ll try again later tonight.
This is not really pampering but it makes me just so happy: I cleaned my sewing room. It’s all tidy and waiting for me this weekend. I can’t wait!