Thank you all for your opinions and success stories! They made our decision so much easier. Again I find myself wondering, “What the heck would I do without this community?”
Mr. Husband and I talked a bit last night and again this morning and have decided that we will be transferring to Dr. B!
Before we ship our embryos up, though, we are going to see how my blood glucose and fasting insulin tests come back and how he will first treat the ovaries prior to transferring. If he lets me try Metformin (which I’m really hoping he will – hello ovulation and pooping!) I have pipe dreams that MAYBE we’ll get lucky and *poof* ovulation will restore and I’ll get knocked up the old-fashioned way. Yeah… probably not going to happen but a girl can dream 🙂
I have to fast for the blood tests so I can’t go today, but will go on Monday a.m. If the crappy lab I go to can get their act together, he should have the results by Wednesday and we’ll see how to proceed.
I’m excited y’all! I feel good about this decision. Even if it means waiting a few more months to transfer in order to rein in my ovaries. Just like everything else in grown-up life – slow and steady wins the race, right? I feel so much relief to be doing this and am ready to enjoy my weekend!