- I think I’m 6 weeks pregnant today. That means at 6 weeks 4 days I’ll have my first ultrasound. My first ultrasound with Pip was at 6 weeks 4 days and it did not go well. Please please please let this one be different.
- This morning I finally pooed. Twice actually. I’ll spare you the details but it had been a while and was quite the relief. I am actually wearing skinny jeans today after DAYS of being too full of shit to squeeze into them. It’s nice. Rather than enjoy the temporary escape from constipation, though, I promptly freaked out. Why the sudden poop? Does it mean my baby gave up? Did I poop it out? GAH! We infertiles can’t win.
- Aside from whether or not I have a live baby in me, all I can think about is food. I’m constantly hungry. Not just a little hungry, either. I can eat a huge bowl of food and then an hour later eat more. It’s weird. I hope it is pregnancy related hunger and not stress related hunger.
- Still super tired at night. I also get incredibly whiny. The Professor just laughs at me.
- No bleeding with the PIO injections the last two nights. Awesome.
- Tomorrow I’m having a Thanksgiving trial run with a few recipes. I’m super excited about the eating.
- I’m a terrible blog reader and poster right now. My brain is seriously consumed with only two things: baby and food. I’m starving right now but it is only 9:30 a.m. If I eat my chili now what will I eat in an hour? If the ultrasound goes well I seriously need to stock my office with snacks otherwise I might start stealing food from the office fridge. No one wants to be that person…
- I bought myself a treat the other night: some gold sequin flats on sale at Sear’s of all places. I love them and can’t stop staring at my feet when I walk.
I have nothing else to say unless you want to read more worrying about my lack of symptoms and how dang hungry I am so I think I’ll cut this short. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend full of delicious food and agreeable husbands!