We both agree that we are not ready to let it go. Another $100 gets sent off.
Filed under Uncategorized.
Good! There is no way I would be giving one of those bad boys up. Too hard to get one xx
Yep. Keep that embryo safe!
Same here. Totally not ready to get back in there and not knowing if we ever will but not ready to make a definite decision. So our one precious embryo stays in storage. Big hug
Sending you both hugs.
I can totally understand your desire to wait before you decide for sure. It’s such a big decision!
I can’t believe they get you to pay every quarter. I think we pay $350 annually – so close in cost, but it’s nice to just decide once a year. Quarterly is a lot. You need a break from the decisions!
wish we had had something to freeze… don’t let that go!! good for you!!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Join 383 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com.